Full-Time Attorney Position: Consumer Protection Litigation
Schlanger Law Group LLP, a consumer protection firm focused on credit reporting, identity theft, and class action litigation, with offices in New York and Mississippi, is seeking a full-time senior associate attorney to work out of its soon-to-be-opened New Jersey office, to be located in Westwood, N.J.
Candidates must be admitted in New Jersey and have:
• At least 4 years of federal litigation experience;
• Superior persuasive legal writing ability; and
• Outstanding academic credentials.
Prior experience with class actions and/or consumer protection litigation strongly preferred. Former federal clerks strongly encouraged to apply.
• The opportunity to work on complex, federal litigation targeting unfair and deceptive consumer practices;
• A great work environment that includes active mentoring by experienced federal litigators, significant case responsibilities and other opportunities for leadership;
• Competitive compensation;
• Excellent benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit: (a) a cover letter; (b) a resume, and (c) a writing sample (not to exceed 10 pages). Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com