Schlanger Law Group LLP is an established and growing consumer protection law firm dedicated to empowering consumers who confront businesses that don’t follow the law. Our firm represents consumers in individual and class action litigation regarding inaccurate credit reporting, identity theft, unlawful collection and lending practices and other unfair and deceptive misconduct. In short, we help consumers fight back.
Current Available Positions:
Intake Specialist for Consumer Protection Law Firm
Our firm is currently seeking an intake specialist/marketing assistant to assist with client intakes and onboarding. Position also includes assistance with some marketing work.
Intake and/or law firm experience preferred. Excellent customer service and organizational skills required. Spanish fluency a plus.
Although predominantly remote, this position does require occasional meetings in Central Illinois. Candidates must live within 90 minutes of Central Illinois. Hours are 8-5 or 9-6 Monday through Friday (full-time). Position includes health insurance.
- Handling initial inquiries from prospective clients (including via telephone, email, text, etc.)
- Collection of documents from prospective clients
- Scheduling attorney consultations with prospects
- Maintaining and updating website and external content records
- Other related duties
Must be able to:
- Move prospective clients to the next step without a “hard sell”
- Maintain a positive, helpful demeanor at all times
- Collect and manage data accurately and efficiently
- Learn and strictly observe legal and ethical guidelines for communications with clients and prospects
- Asses potential cases and make judgments according to established, case acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with director of marketing and intake, office staff, and attorneys as necessary.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to apply.